So a while back EA held a panel about Battlefront II releasing some information about the game, you can watch the full thing here, but for now here is what we know:
- There will be a single player campaign – in which you play as Iden Versio, commander of the Inferno-Squad, imperial special forces.
- Space Battles – you will have the chance to pilot different ships and engage in space battles, different ships will have different features.
- There will be characters from every era – you will be playing as, and against, characters from every single Star Wars episode, like Kylo Ren, Rey, Darth Maul and others. Characters will have upgradable skills.
- Split Screen Co-op – on console you will be able to play the offline campaign with a friend on the same telly.
- Expanded multiplayer – up to 40 players battles where you can pilot different land and air vehicles.
- There will be pre-order bonuses – like being able to play the game one day before, your troopers being upgraded (not sure yet how this plays into the balance of the game), 4 epic ability upgrades, instant weapon unlocks, exclusive Kylo Ren and Rey looks, exclusive ability modifiers for Kylo, Rey and the Millenium Falcon.